The Break Room (Non-Technical Discussions)
Non-technical discussions will be held here to give community members a chance to connect and get to know one another.

The Break Room (Non-Technical Discussions)

Contributor
don.ireland
Message 1 of 2 (238 Views)

Autodesk help system is USELESS.

238 Views, 1 Replies
10-18-2013 06:03 AM

EVERY link I click on that is intended for a page in the Revit 2013 WikiHelp system gets redirected to the main landing page for Revit 2014 help.

I've experienced similar issues in the past with the C3D help system (links redirecting to the wrong version of C3D).

For a company that charges THOUSANDS for software, they should be able to provide a decent help system for that software.

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: Autodesk help system is USELESS.

10-18-2013 07:48 AM in reply to: don.ireland

Autodesk is going thru an online transformation at this time.

I believe I read that the Wiki System is down across the board and not functioning as you have indicated.

What I am not sure of is if it will be reinstituted.

The Forum for your product can be a great help if needed.

Found the relevant thread and the Wiki System is looking like it will be replaced with the online Help System. Probably why you are getting redirected to the online Help.

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community