Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Homepage

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Light_Guy
783 Views, 11 Replies

Autodesk Homepage

Anyone else having issues seeing the Autodesk Homepage? All I get is an index page. If I hit the home button from another page, I get an error page. Kinda frustrating really. Been like this since they rebranded.

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
tcrish
in reply to: Light_Guy

Hi Paul,

When I click a bookmark in my browser to go to a discussion group, it takes me to the Discussion Group main page.  If I hit the bookmark again, it finally goes to the correct discussion group.  It's not quite what you are describing but I think it is related to the change over too.  I'm using Chrome browser.  I'm not sure if that makes a difference, I haven't tried another browser yet.

Sorry I can't help though.....Maybe Autodesk can shed some light...

Regards,

Tom

Message 3 of 12
Charles_Shade

No issues with web site here.

Trying cleaning out the Internet cache and Temp files.

Message 4 of 12
Light_Guy

Everyone here at my work gets the same thing, whether they are using WIN7 or WinXP. We are on IE9 here. Could there be a firewall issue?

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
Message 5 of 12

Can you grab a screen shot for us to pass on?

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 6 of 12
Light_Guy

See attached

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
Message 7 of 12

Message 8 of 12
Light_Guy

No joy. I don't usually log in on the Autodesk main page anyway. I flushed my IE, as best I could, in-house policy prevents local users from flushing history and that did not work either. When I hit any of those links, it just takes me back to the top of the page.

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
Message 9 of 12

I see your using IE9. What link are you using to access that page and can you access the discussion main page without issue?

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 10 of 12
Light_Guy

I can see the discussion group main page with no problem. Doesn't seem to matter which link I use, whether it is hitting the Autodesk logo at the top of this page or just flat out typing in www.autodesk.com, I get the same thing every time.

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
Message 11 of 12
Light_Guy

Problem solved! One of the guys here at work figured it out. NO idea how though. I had to go to http://static.autodesk.net . I got a warning page from my IT policy, hit continue which took me to a Autodesk page not found page. I then hit the Autodesk logo at the top and voila! there was the Autodesk main homepage. Weird huh??

Paul Hamor
"Always good ships!"
Message 12 of 12

Glad to hear you got it worked out!!

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report