Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything youā€™d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

All by myself

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
Murph_Map
707 Views, 13 Replies

All by myself

Ah, they are all in Vegas, I get the place to myself. Feet up on table, coffee mug full and the TV on watching MeTV.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Murph_Map

Who's "they"?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€
āž|āž Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 14
hwalker
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Never ask who 'They' are otherwise 'They' will come round your house and make you 'Disappear'

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 4 of 14
CoreyDaun
in reply to: hwalker

Well, at least my question would then be answered.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€
āž|āž Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 14
Murph_Map
in reply to: CoreyDaun

@Anonymous wrote:

Who's "they"?

The loafers that sit in here drinking all the coffee and watch "The View", a certain dorkness of the dark ring a bell.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 6 of 14
troma
in reply to: Murph_Map

Well I'm not in Vegas, so apparantly I'm not one of 'them'.

But apparantly some have the ability to be in Vegas and still post around here, so don't get too comfortable!

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 7 of 14
AcadAdamLT
in reply to: troma

United we stand! šŸ™‚

Signature, sincerely... //Adam
AutoCad LT 2016
Give Kudos where credit is due, Mark "accepted as solution" if the post solved your question.
Message 8 of 14
dgorsman
in reply to: AcadAdamLT

Only if we're a new Cirque act.  Otherwise, united we end up a pile on the floor.  šŸ˜„

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 9 of 14

Yeah, I meant to pop in here, but, I was actually working almost the whole time while I was out there.
And, unless the View has something to do with AutoCAD, I have no idea what you're talking about.

... and evidently, we need to give R.K. a little more work to do, since he had time to post here. šŸ˜„

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 10 of 14

@Mistress0fTheDorkness wrote:

... and evidently, we need to give R.K. a little more work to do, since he had time to post here. šŸ˜„

Who is "we"......?

Message 11 of 14
rkmcswain
in reply to: troma

troma wrote:

But apparantly some have the ability to be in Vegas and still post around here, so don't get too comfortable!

Heck, there was a certain group of EE's** answering forum questions, at the Booth in the exhibit hall, during exhibit hours....

** to remain anonymous

Message 12 of 14

You're an AUGI volunteer, so, I guess I could mean 'me'. šŸ˜œ (well, we'll see how much longer I'm a director, but, through the end of 2013 at least)

Melanie Stone
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
Message 13 of 14

@Mistress0fTheDorkness wrote:
(....we'll see how much longer I'm a director, but, through the end of 2013 at least)

I've spent the better part of the last year creating fake accounts so I could pile on the votes for you...

just kidding of course...  Smiley Surprised

Message 14 of 14

lol. Hey, tis the season to say 'it's the thought that counts'. šŸ˜‰

Melanie Stone

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report