Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addthis...thing

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kiraimmorris
390 Views, 4 Replies

Addthis...thing

So i've happened to stumble over addthis.com and wanted to hear if it was worth having or if it's like a secondary tumblr or pinterest. I'm aware it can click and drag URL but then again what can't these day in the world of a techy. Didn't know if i was missing something all the videos i've watched aren't very helpful, namely because this pc @ work has no sound. thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: kiraimmorris

How many sources you wish to follow or care about following it viewing are actually in that site? That's the question you need to ask yourself then do what you want afterwords.

There are lots if imitators for all the popular format sites but not everyone or every company participates: social media works best if the audience is huge vs it being marginal.
Message 3 of 5
kiraimmorris
in reply to: pendean

So, it's basically pinterest.

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: kiraimmorris

So why not use Pinterest 🙂
Message 5 of 5
kiraimmorris
in reply to: pendean

No, you're misunderstanding me. I'm not using any of these sites I'm trying to compare these sites and then decide if any are worth the trouble. I've seen a couple of Autodesk people using it and wondered if Addthis was any good. If it is better or worse than it's competition? If it has system requirements for certain features? What and who can connect to it? Is it exclusive, reclusive, or open world? If it's just a reskinned version or something else (i.e. pinterest, fancy.com, etc.)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report