Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU Android App?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
doni49
458 Views, 8 Replies

AU Android App?

I'm going to AU this year for the first time.  I've been told that in years past, there was an app for android phones that listed all your classes and where they are located (including map).

I've looked on Google Play and don't see one.

Will there be such an app this year?  How do I go about getting this app?

TIA!

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

I've seen that come up on twitter from the Autodesk U account... let me see if they've announce the app release dates.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 3 of 9

Okay, they said this week "I know y'all are waiting on the #AU2013 mobile app. Should be out next week. Android. iOS, and HTML5 flavors."

(though I did just hear from a friend on iOs with last year's app still installed that the upgrade for this year just came through for him.)

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 4 of 9
rkmcswain
in reply to: doni49

As of yesterday evening, the Android version was still not working. The iOS one is working OK.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 5 of 9
cbenner
in reply to: rkmcswain
Message 6 of 9
doni49
in reply to: doni49

I received an email (Friday I think) from Ad telling the app is coming soon. Of course that was AFTER asking about it here.

I just checked Google Play store and I see a couple apps named Autodesk University" but neither one is From Autodesk.

Don Ireland

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 8 of 9
rkmcswain
in reply to: cbenner

Downloaded and installed it this morning, it still displays some ASCII garbage when first logging in, but the contents did eventually appear and it seems to be working OK.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 9 of 9
doni49
in reply to: rkmcswain

@rkmcswain wrote:

Downloaded and installed it this morning, it still displays some ASCII garbage when first logging in, but the contents did eventually appear and it seems to be working OK.

Yep.  I installed it last night and got the same garbage upon login.  But then it worked fine.

Don Ireland

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report