Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2,834 new Unicode characters.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jggerth1
375 Views, 4 Replies

2,834 new Unicode characters.

Looks as thouh the the guys doing the RomanS & Txt shx fonts have their work cut out for them adding all the new glyphs in the Unicode 7 standard.  I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to using ""reversed hand with middle finger extended,"" as a bullet or not.....

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
graemev
in reply to: jggerth1

I'm not sure that "Arthur Dent summonong forth a bowl of petunias" is particularly necessary.  Then again, I am not party to the Unicode standard group's inner machinations.  {shrug}

Message 3 of 5

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you there... 😉

"not again"

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 4 of 5
scot-65

Have you seen the new glyphs?
In particular the square-foot symbol (%%159)?
[It's a square with a "|" thru it]

Scot-65
A gift of extraordinary Common Sense does not require an Acronym Suffix to be added to my given name.

Message 5 of 5
rudinesbitt

Thank god that's not my job. But seriously, are any of those even necesary? I wonder by say same time next year how many of those I'll actually have come across.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report