Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 unread message?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
troma
648 Views, 8 Replies

1 unread message?

I get this on the front page:

1 unread.PNG

But when I come in here, I can't find the unread message.  Strange.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
CoreyDaun
in reply to: troma

That happened to me the first (and only) time I used Quick Reply. I don't know if it's related. I went to the board's options and selected "Mark all as Read".

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 9
troma
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Yes, I've been using QR occasionally for a couple of days. Try again here.
It seems that the count on the front page is always one above reality; right now it says 4, but I come in here and there's only 3.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 4 of 9
CoreyDaun
in reply to: troma

Perhaps there's a secret message hidden in here, somewhere?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 9
autocad.phil

I'm going with "yes there's a secret hidden message" too!!  It also happens in the Product Design Suite IdeaStation subforum and i keep looking for that special message 🙂

--
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2019 | Perpetual + Subscription
Message 6 of 9

It's a message from a ninja!

I've currently got 4 unread messages... because my stoopid restrictions here at work that won't let me back into my parental advice thread because it's got the word 'game' in the title. ~eyeroll~ I'll have to remember to check in from home.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 7 of 9

Wanderer-MOTD wrote: 

"I've currently got 4 unread messages... because my stoopid restrictions here at work that won't let me back into my parental advice thread because it's got the word 'game' in the title. ~eyeroll~ I'll have to remember to check in from home."

Ah. If you'd like, I can send you a PM with the new contents of that thread. And of course I won't use the word "game" in the PM's subject line.

Message 8 of 9
Nata_ly

I've never send QR there, but I often have unread message too... until use "Mark all as Read".

Maybe it hides somewhere between the lines Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9

Ah, that's nice, thanks. But, I've actually got replies in my personal email account associated with this handle... same thing, I'd just need to log in from my personal device and checking.

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report