Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

runner balance

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
faridrijal
818 Views, 4 Replies

runner balance

Hi All

I have problem running runner balance in attach

please advice solve this problem or can tell me step by step running runner balance

thanks

-Farid-

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

it's hard to address the problem with just that pic, however, if you go to the help menu you will find:

Message text

** ERROR 1100300 ** Unable to open .RBC file.

Explanation

An error occurred while accessing the result file (.rbc) from the preliminary filling analysis launched by the runner balance analysis.

Resolution

Check the disk space and write permissions for the Job Manager temporary directory of the machine where you ran the analysis.

so, I would check my disk space first, and then make sure I have permission to run those kind of analyses...??

Also check this:

The Runner Balance analysis is supported for the following analysis technologies:
  • Midplane
  • Dual Domain

Make sure you have an appropiate mesh type as well?

Good luck!

Hugo Herrera

Message 3 of 5
faridrijal
in reply to: faridrijal

Hi Hugo

thanks for the reply

I have checked my disk space, I have free space 149GB, and I ran in dual domain type mesh.

I predict the problem come from write permision.

but i don't know how to check it, please give me suggestion how to check or fix this issue

Thanks

-Farid- 

Message 4 of 5
faridrijal

Hi All

after almost 1 weeks I tried runner balance, but until right now I still can not ran runner balance and now i got more issue (in attach), I have delete temporary file also

Please some one help me to fix this issue

Thanks

-Farid- 

Message 5 of 5
PascalGosset

It seems to me your mesh is too thin.

For the runners apply lengths equal to 2.5 times the diameters.

For the parts, a size around 2.5 times the general thickness (for Midlane and Dual).

Don't forget Moldflow will have to try several filling simulations before finding the good solution.

Good luck.

Signature: "Maybe Moldflow does not work properly, but the real world neither" my son...6 years old 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report