Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z direction

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
prabu27
457 Views, 3 Replies

Z direction

hello,

when giving process setting core differ from cavity it automatically takes towards Z dirction is cavity side .. 

i want to change towards Z dirction as a core how to change the direction. is it possible to change ?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
kristen.kilroy
in reply to: prabu27

Hello,

You are able to rotate your model in Moldflow to whichever direction you would like. Since you are attempting to reverse the cavity and core sides, this may be the easiest option. In the ribbon, go to: Home > Geometry > Utilities > Move > Rotate. 

Hope this helps!

Kristen Kilroy

in reply to: kristen.kilroy

Hi Kristen,

actually my doubt is i dont want want to rotate the whole model, i just want to Change Towards Z dirction is Core and opposite direction is cavity like that , actually why i am asking this i found somewher that setting is there but i forgot where i found,  i tried but now i can't find.. so please help me findout the option where it is?

thank you for ur reply...

Message 4 of 4
pradeepkumarmp
in reply to: prabu27

Right click on mesh and select properties

edit the Mold properties as you required

you can choose options : Top-Core; Bottom-Cavity

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report