Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Desktop composition problem

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
piepCAE
753 Views, 5 Replies

Windows Desktop composition problem

Hello,

I'm having a problem with Moldflow 2015 I never had before with any previous release. When I open a study the windows desktop composition is deactivated, as well as the aeropeek. I checked that I'm not running Moldflow in any compatibility mode, I installed the software as an administrator, etc... Does this happen to anybody else? Thank you.

Regards,

Carlos

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
zhangchar
in reply to: piepCAE

If you haven't had latest graphic driver, could you try to install latest graphich driver and see if it fixes the problem.

Regards,

Charlie

Message 3 of 6
piepCAE
in reply to: zhangchar

Problem solved! I could swear I had the latest drivers.. 

thank you!

Message 4 of 6
piepCAE

I'm sorry Charlie, after all that doesn't seem to be the problem. The desktop composition is deactivated after opening a study, not a project. I only opened a project to test if it was a driver's problem... Any more ideas?

Message 5 of 6
caitlin.tschappat

Hello piepCAE,

Could you try opening the graphics card control panel (for me, I right click on my desk top>NVIDIA Control Panel) Inside the control panel, 3D Settings> Manage 3D setting, and try switching the Global presets to "3D App - Visual Simulation"

Please advise if this works.

Thank you,

Caitlin

Caitlin Tschappat

Message 6 of 6
piepCAE
in reply to: caitlin.tschappat

Hello Caitlin,

Indeed it works! Thank you very much.

Regards,

Carlos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report