Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moldflow Insight 2010 SP1 installation

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
1736 Views, 9 Replies

Moldflow Insight 2010 SP1 installation

Hi Dears,

I couldn't download Autodesk MPI 2010 SP1. When I want to update programme, I get a error message.
Can you help me, how can i update and i need for win x32
i01_09114_pc.exe

regards,
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
raalteh
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Firstly; Moldflow 2010 Release 2 is now available, which exceeds Moldflow 2010 SP1 and has a number of really exciting features (see this thread).

But to answer your question where SP1 can be downloaded; it can be obtained through Autodesk Subscription Center.

I hope this helps.

Hanno van Raalte
Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

If I want to unload the sp2 it needs to have installed the sp1?
Thanks
Message 4 of 10
raalteh

Hi Biricio,

No, Autodesk Moldflow Insight and Adviser 2010 Release 2 is a full install and installs next to the 2010 FCS. It does not require SP1 and can use the same Moldflow 2010 license you already have.

Best regards

Hanno
Hanno van Raalte,

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

I've installed the sp1.
Now the MPI screen in change (view image) with the writing: "Service Pack 1 x86".

Is it possible to return to the old screen, never writing?!?
Thanks
Message 6 of 10
raalteh

Hi Biricio,

No, the tekst in the splash screen is hard coded. And to be honest, it should be. You need to be able to find out which version you are using.

I would still suggestion you download and use Moldflow 2010 Release 2, particularly if you are simulating using 3D.

Hanno
Hanno van Raalte,

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Before the updating I had copied the file "synergy.exe" (inside C:\......\Autodesk\Moldflow Insight 2010\bin).
After the updating, I have paste the "old" synergy.exe and the splash screen in never the text.

I don't like the splash screen with red text.
In the other program the version of program is down the menu "?".
Bye
Message 8 of 10
Brian.Sather

The latest version - Moldflow 2010 Release 2 is up on the Subscription Center right now. The splash screen has been changed back to the normal image with no red text - plus there's a bunch of new features and significantly shorter analysis times for 3D Flow. Plus you can install it side-by-side with Moldflow 2010 SP1.

The version of the program is found in the top toolbar Help->About. Edited by: brian.sather on Jul 27, 2009 8:42 PM
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

Ok, Thanks!!!!
Biricio
Message 10 of 10
yannick.moret

Please, never copy executable like you do.
You will just take a high risk to encounter problems.
A version is not only an executable file, it is also DLL and config files, etc, all linked together.

If really the splash screen hurt your eyes, you can launch synergy from AMI2010 command line by adding -nosplash option
synergy.exe -nosplash
And then the splashscreen will not be displayed Edited by: yannick.moret on Aug 4, 2009 1:05 PM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report