Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moldflow Certification-Bronze, Silver

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
kulandaivel_palanisamy
3392 Views, 8 Replies

Moldflow Certification-Bronze, Silver

Dear all,

Can i know about the modlflow certification (Bronze, Silver) exam.
How much we have to pay for Bronze certification? whom we have to contact?
Thanks in advance.

Regards

JK

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Good Day JK,

At AU 2010, the Autodesk Moldflow Certification names have changed.

• Bronze     is now     Associate
  • Silver       is now     Professional
  • Gold         is now     Expert

Currently there is no charge to take the exams. I have attached a PDF file that gives you information about the Certification exams.  Please contact me at

Jay.Shoemaker@Autodesk.com for more information and to set up a date for the exam.

Regards,

Jay Shoemaker

Message 3 of 9

As I know, "Associate" only have 60 questions, which is much much easier than Bronze, which will take 6 hours to pass. It's unfair to whom passed Bronze before...

Message 4 of 9

Good Day All,

I would like to clearify the statement I made on Jan -13-2011.  I indicated that there is no charge to take the exam.  I should have indicated that this is the policy  in the US.  This may not be the case in other regions.  Also the policy in the US could change at any time.

Also, exams taken with the old names are still recognized.

Regards,

Jay Shoemaker

Message 5 of 9
Ncu-me
in reply to: Jay.Shoemaker

Hi Jk,

If I would like to take the exam at Singapore or Malaysia, what should I do or who should I contact?

How do I know the charges over this region?

Regards,

Ncu-me.

Message 6 of 9

Good Day Ncu-me,

Please contact me at Jay.Shoemaker@autodesk.com. I will be able to help you get prepared for the Associate certification and where to take it.

Regards,

Jay Shoemaker

Message 7 of 9

Dear Ncu-me;
Very useful for me that your question asked in 2011. Now 2016, I am Mac. now lI'm ooking for the Certified body of Autodesk Moldflow insight in SEA; Singapore or Malaysia. Could you please advice ? / Mac
Message 8 of 9
MUBARALKHDD
in reply to: Jay.Shoemaker

Hello sir i would like to pass the associate's exam  do you have tips or models for this exam 

Thank you so much

Message 9 of 9
mason.myers
in reply to: MUBARALKHDD

Hello Mubaralkhdd,
Here is a link that explains the requirements for each level of Moldflow Certification.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/moldflow-insight/getting-started/caas/simplecontent/content/a...

You can also email MoldflowCertification@autodesk.com with additional questions.

Mason

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report