Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
toofewfish
288 Views, 1 Reply

Macros

I have created a macro that copies the Pack/Hold profile from one study to another in a project. -That works correctly.

What I need to do now, is to remove results of a previously ran analysis so that the study is marked to "Start Analysis" as if a change was made manually thru the Process Settings window with wiping out the restart file and forcing a complete run from the start.My macro changes the process values, but it doesn't trigger the need for a rerun of the results because of a "change". Is the a flag that I can set thru the macro that will do this?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
toofewfish
in reply to: toofewfish

I tried using  Deleteresults, but that deletes the restart information as well... not what I want to do. I want the restart info available so that it can start rerunning from V/P switchover....

DeleteResults ( long  aStartIndex  )   

Deletes results starting from the given index

Parameters:   aStartIndex  Start index of results to be deleted Returns: True if successful Example: This example deletes all results
  Set SD = Syn.StudyDoc
  SD.DeleteResults(0)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report