Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I predict stack-mold clamp force???

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
be4dawn
1250 Views, 3 Replies

How can I predict stack-mold clamp force???

I wonder about how to predict stack mold clamp force.

also wondering ask you about how to present that result(clamp force : XY plot) in synergy.

please answer to me, if anybody know that.  thanks.....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alex.Bakharev
in reply to: be4dawn

There is a check box on the properties of the dialog for editing elemental properties "Exclude from the clampt force calculations". Use it to exclude all the cavities but the last one, the closest to the movable plate of the molding machine. 

Message 3 of 4
be4dawn
in reply to: Alex.Bakharev

thanks for your answer.

I aleady know that method, but I think between upper part and lower part are not exactly same that method is not true.

If Upper part and Lower part is not same, what can I do???

could please tell me good solution....

Message 4 of 4
madhukeshwart
in reply to: be4dawn

As Mr. Alex explained, that is the only method available now. 

"There is a check box on the properties of the dialog for editing elemental properties "Exclude from the clamp force calculations".

Use it to exclude all the cavities of all levels, which  having smaller projected area.

Then only those  level cavities, which having larger projected area will be used for clamp tonnage calculations

Madhukeshwar Talwar

FORD MOTORS PRIVATE LIMITED, Chennai
mail: madhukeshwart@gmail.com
======================================
Please use . Accept as Solution and Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you! .....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums