Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beating head against the wall

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
999VMDesign999
554 Views, 2 Replies

Beating head against the wall

All, I am trying to purchase Mold Flow Insight and get Silver Certified (and possibly some update training) , we are located in Windsor Ontario Canada. So far I have called 14 different re-seller etc off of the Auto Desk web site.... they either can't sell (not their area) to me or don"t even know what Mold flow is.......VERY FRUSTRATING!

I do not require financing for this purchase..If that makes any difference. I have several years using insight but was version 2010.

ANY HELP would be great!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
raalteh
in reply to: 999VMDesign999

Hi,

I'm product manager for Moldflow and I apologize for the bad experience. I will send you an off line message and I will try to connect you with the right people.

Hanno

Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products
Message 3 of 3

Reason might be, Autodesk acquired mold flow in 2008 only, still many of the Autodesk resellers not aware of Moldflow as many of mold flow resellers who were selling mold flow before acquisition are holding a stake on it.

Contact directly to Autodesk office, they may redirect you to right reseller of your location.

Madhukeshwar Talwar

FORD MOTORS PRIVATE LIMITED, Chennai
mail: madhukeshwart@gmail.com
======================================
Please use . Accept as Solution and Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you! .....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report