Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMSA Problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Macgrady_1
875 Views, 5 Replies

AMSA Problem

Dear all,

recently , i do a CTE analysis by Abaqus. i want abaqus read the material from moldflow filling and packing results by AMSA.

But there is a error shown as below:

Error in job Job-1: in keyword *EXPANSION, file "Job-1.inp", line 22325: The keyword is misplaced. It can be suboption for the following keyword(s)/level(s): material, gasketbehavior Job Job-1: Analysis Input File Processor aborted due to errors. Error in job Job-1: Analysis Input File Processor exited with an error. Job Job-1 aborted due to errors.

it seems that the abaqus cant do the analysis by the moldflow results. who can tell me why? thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
raalteh
in reply to: Macgrady_1

Hi, happy new year! I think you should contact support for this. With the model, the developers can troubleshoot is. Hanno
Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products
Message 3 of 6
Macgrady_1
in reply to: raalteh

hi, Hanno . thanks for your reply.

in fact , i dont't ever see who ever do a case like i said.

so , i don't know where can i get help.

do you ever finished this kind of analysis?

if yes, can i send my INP or CAE documents to you ?may be you can give some advise.

Message 4 of 6
nordhb

Hi,

need some information on which release of AMI and Abaqus you are using.

Will contact you directly regarding files.

Regards,
Berndt

Berndt Nordh
Message 5 of 6
Macgrady_1
in reply to: nordhb

Hi, Berndt,

i have sent the serious number by the post message.

the attachment is the document of CTE analysis, which is a failer analysis.

thanks for you help

Message 6 of 6
Mat_dada

Hi,

I had the similar Problem als yours. How did you deal with it? I'm using Moldflow 2012 and Abaqus 6.10.

I got the error:

Error in job test: in keyword *DENSITY, file "test.inp", line 17981: The keyword is misplaced. It can be suboption for the following keyword(s)/level(s): material

I have two parts in assembly. One of them is plastic, which should use the simulation results from Moldflow. The other one is metall part, which was built in Abaqus/CAE. The density in the error belongs to metall part.

can any body tell me how to fix it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report