Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moldflow menu errors

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bob.schlosser
419 Views, 1 Reply

moldflow menu errors

Hello,

I am having an issue with Moldflow that my IT department and I can not figure out.  I hope someone has also had this isssue and can help me resolve it. 

The issue is that Moldflow seems to get corrupted so that I am not able to click on the screen and have the program react like a normal program should.  For example, I am not able to click on parts or results in the task bar to open results.  I can highlight them, but then have to right click and select show.  I am also getting problems clicking on the results screen.  I will select in a red area in a quality plot and it will give results for a bad area or vice versa.  This seems to be some thing related to how the computer is mapping the screen to how the program is receiving input.

This happened in both Advisor 2012 and 2013.  The problem goes away for a while if reinstalled but always comes back.  It seems to happen after a windows update. 

Advisor 2013

Nvidia Quadro 2000 , driver 8.17.12.7105

Capture.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

One more bit of information.  Others in my company have the the same hardware and don't have this issue.  I tried a clean install and it did not fix the issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report