Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question concerning Moldflow Adviser 2010

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
smc1013
477 Views, 2 Replies

Question concerning Moldflow Adviser 2010

Hello,

I have technical question concerning the software for Moldflow Adviser 2010. When running an analysis in moldflow there are some options that can be selected for filling your part. Such as running the analysis in automatic, running by what the modeling window requires, or putting in your own values for mold and melt temperature etc.

My question is when you run your analysis in automatic, how does the software come up with those results. What does it base it from? How does it deifier a fill time, pressure, etc?

The reason I ask is because when you run the analysis using the modeling window results, and make a copy of the part, and then run it in automatic. Of course the results, such as fill time, are a little off. So I am wondering why, and if running in automatic is even useful.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
yannick.moret
in reply to: smc1013

Hi,

If you look in the help , under "Analysis sequence- molding window analysis", you get the explanation on how the solver works.

Regards
Message 3 of 3
smc1013
in reply to: smc1013

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report