Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiber Orienatation in Adviser

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
azubayar
560 Views, 4 Replies

Fiber Orienatation in Adviser

Hi,

http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-simulation-family/compare/moldflow-products

This just shows the Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser Ultimate shows the fiber orientation. I have got the student version of Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser Ultimate 2014 from the Autodesk.But it can not show the fiber orientation. Could anyone please help me to find the fiber orientation in adviser?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ali Zubayar

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
kristen.kilroy
in reply to: azubayar

Hello Ali,

The Fiber Orientation specified in that comparison website refers to the polymer fiber orientation. This data can be found in the "Orientation at Skin" result when running a Fill analysis (see screenshot below). If you aren't seeing this result, can you attach a screenshot of your analysis so I can see what you are running (material/type of analysis/etc.) to better assist you?

Orientation_at_skin.png

Regards,

Kristen Kilroy

in reply to: kristen.kilroy

Hi,

I have done the same analysis and also the same material. But I do not have the fiber orientation. I have attached the screenshot with this mail.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: azubayar

Hi,

Can you explain in detail about material, mesh used for this analysis?

Message 5 of 5
nordhb
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

the Orientation at skin result plot is available in Dual Domain mesh type (blue study type.)

If running in 3D mesh type (red study type), the result is not available.

To go from 3D mesh type to Dual Domain:

Right-click on the analysis sequence in task pane.

Select "Change to Dual Domain"

Adviser 3D to Dual Domain.png

Regards,

Berndt

Berndt Nordh

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report