Dear Moldflow users,
I'm happy to let you know that Autodesk Simulation Moldflow 2014 products are available for download from subscription center right now! All customers with active subscription on their Moldflow products should have the 2014 products added by now. When the 2014 product is added, the contract manager will receive an email with instructions, a product key and a serial number.
- New product orders processed as of 3/28 will get the 2014 release.
- Users that have active subscription on their Autodesk Simulation Moldflow product can go to subscription center, and log in, then click 'get my upgrade', then look for your Autodesk Simulation Moldflow 2014 product.
- Users that get their product delivered per DVD will need to wait a few extra days for the DVD to be delivered to them.
- The release is currently available in English and Japanese. Customers that have their language in Subscription set to any other language than English or Japanese, will have to switch the language to either English or Japanese on the download page (see below) in order to see the product!
- Additional documentation, validation documents and Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Structural Alliance 2014 for Abaqus and ANSYS will become available onsubscription center shortly.
- This years’ release does no longer contain Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Design Link as a product. The CAD translators are now included within Synergy, Adviser and CAD doctor, and are no longer available for sale or for subscription renewal.
You will have several ways to download and install your product: Download Now, Browser Download and Install now.
The Install Now and Download Now option ONLY contain the Moldflow components and is a smaller download. For Synergy and Adviser, the Browser Download option is bigger and ALSO contains the Inventor Fusion and Vault Client download. The frist step in the installation process of the moldfow product is an extraction of the installation content in a folder in C:\Autodesk. In this folder you will find the Inventor Fusion and Vault Client installer.
As with previous releases, once you receive your product serial numbers please contact our Registration and Activation group to get your new licenses generated. This can be done online (Register), per phone (800-551-1490), or per email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
After you have your new product licenses, you can complete your product installation as well as configuration of your license service and begin using the Autodesk Simulation Moldflow 2014 products.
The Moldflow development team.
Product Manage for Autodesk Simulation Moldflow products