Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Moldflow Structural Alliance 2011 for ANSYS and Abaqus

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
raalteh
1282 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Moldflow Structural Alliance 2011 for ANSYS and Abaqus

Dear Customers,

Autodesk Moldflow Structural Alliance allows structural Engineers to make use of mechanical properties calculated by Autodesk Moldflow Adviser and Insight injection molding simulation software. Using material properties calculated by Autodesk Moldflow Adviser and Insight is particularly critical when using fiber filled polymers, as the products stiffness is largely determined by the manufacturing process.

Autodesk Moldflow Structural Alliance uses a mapping process to bring the mechanical properties that are calculated on a Dual Domain or 3D model in Autodesk Moldflow Adviser and Insight to the Structural Analysis package. The mapping process allows the Autodesk Moldflow products and the Structural Analysis package to use the mesh that is best suited for the application. As a result, the Structural Analysis on the plastic part or assembly can be done quickly, without compromising accuracy.

Autodesk Moldflow Structural Alliance (AMSA) 2011 is now available for both ANSYS and Abaqus. This release supports:

• ANSYS 11 & 12 (both Classic and Workbench, 32 and 64 bit). 
  • Abaqus 6.7 and 6.9 (32 and 64 bit).

To download AMSA 2011 for Abaqus or ANSYS (Classic or Workbench), please log in to Subscription center: http://subscription.autodesk.com

Best regards,

Hanno van Raalte

Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
chenyi2010
in reply to: raalteh

where ?I can't find.

Message 3 of 3
raalteh
in reply to: chenyi2010

Hi,

I'm sorry for the late response, but I only just now saw your question. To be able to use Autodesk Moldflow Structural Alliance 2011 with the Adviser products, you will need to have an active Autodesk Moldflow Adviser Advanced 2011 license.

1851i35FDE3827F9EA9BD

If you have an Adviser Design or an Adviser Manufacturing license, you will not see the Autodesk Moldflow Structural Alliance products listed.

Best regards,

Hanno

Hanno van Raalte,

Product Manager - Injection Molding & Moldflow products

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report