Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Moldflow Adviser

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jemiey
711 Views, 2 Replies

Activation Moldflow Adviser

I have installed the Autodesk MoldFlow Adviser 2012 for Student Version.

When I want to activate the product, I got a "license.lic" file and I must take it into License Manager Folder in Program Files>Autodesk>Licencse Manager. But there is no folder like that in my program files.

I have a few days to activate it. Is there any other way to activate this Moldflow Adviser?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
nordhb
in reply to: jemiey

Hi,
the default license folder is normally:
C:\Program Files\Autodesk Network License Manager\License
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk Network License Manager\License

If still having issues, for student support please raise issue at:
http://students.autodesk.com , Click Support
or use: http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=problem_form

Regards,
Berndt

Berndt Nordh
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: jemiey

The term *activate* is generally reserved for stand-alone installations.  If your install is asking for product activation, then you have installed incorrectly.  Make sure in your installation options, you choose network version and point to the license manager.  You will need to set up your license manager and use the .lic provided. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report