Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
bardwin
513 Views, 4 Replies

Weird error

Hi, I have been running a MES analysis and have needed to stop and then resume it again the next morning.  Recently I have been getting an error message as follows

AGSDB Error: Record Not Found for query 'Accupak.Egroup(1).Props(18).Traction.Brick.Direction'

This error does not prevent the solver from running, but I have no way to see the results.

Any suggestions?

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
S.LI
in reply to: bardwin

This error message is from postprocessor, result browser.

A similar issue has been reported and verified by QA and development team.

Hopefully, it could be resolved soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this response answers your concern, please mark it as "solved".
Message 3 of 5
S.LI
in reply to: S.LI

One of our team members found the current work around: use “restart from current analysis” instead of “resume”.

Hope this works in your case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this response answers your concern, please mark it as "solved".
Message 4 of 5
adUKcNOA1
in reply to: bardwin

Any update on this bug? I also ran into it. Rather not have to re-run the analysis from the beginning in order to get to the results.

Message 5 of 5
AstroJohnPE
in reply to: adUKcNOA1

Hey adUKcNOA1,

You may want to start a new thread and provide complete details, rather than adding to a 2-year-old posting. For example,

1. What version of the software are you using?
  2. What is the error message?
  3. When does the error occur?

The previous thread implied that the problem occurred when trying to view the results (which MES analyses will open once the analysis starts). If that is the case, try the following steps:

A) close any Results windows that are opened. (Click the X at the top right corner.)

B) From the FEA Editor, hold the Shift key and click the "Results" tab to open the Results environment. I do not remember how long you need to hold the shift key, so just hold it down until the window appears. This will reset the Results environment. Hopefully, you problem is due to something wrong with the last result window but does not occur in the default window.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report