Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning from Autodesk

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
prabhun029
324 Views, 1 Reply

Warning from Autodesk

Hi, I am working on Simulation projects. While solving, whenever the solving stage reaches “total actual hard disk space used” a warning pop-up window appears from Autodesk. This leads to incomplete solving and my analysis stress results get affected. Will any one please clarify whether this issue is based on system “C” drive space availability or something else?

I am facing the same issue for the same analysis in my other collegues system also. My system "C" drive space availability is 9.10 GB.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
AstroJohnPE
in reply to: prabhun029

Hi prabhun029,

I doubt that the crash is related to your C: drive, unless the path where the model is stored or the filename has "nonstandard" characters that he stress processor cannot handle. For example, it looks from the image that your model name includes "orcam", but it is not the letter c.

I suggest that you save the model to a simpler name using the letters from the English alphabet and numbers.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report