Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Archive after SP2

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
tfjield
511 Views, 5 Replies

Unable to Archive after SP2

After installing SP2, I receive the following error when trying to archive my model:

Archive.png

Anybody else have the same problem??

Using Autodesk CFD and Fusion 360
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
AstroJohnPE
in reply to: tfjield

Try to run "REGALL.BAT" which is located in the folder where the software was installed. I think it just needs to be registered again.

Message 3 of 6
tfjield
in reply to: AstroJohnPE

Hi John,

Gave it a shot.  No go.

Are you able to archive after upgrading, or is it just me?

Thanks,

Todd

Message 4 of 6
Inv_kaos
in reply to: tfjield

Did you run as administrator? Takes about 1min to finish so don't close the window early. I ran it from the command line but works the same and fixed the problem for me.

Please mark as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question or "Kudos" if you found it useful.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stew, AICP
Inventor Professional 2013, Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2013
Windows 7 x64 Core i7 32GB Ram FX2000
Message 5 of 6
tfjield
in reply to: Inv_kaos

Yes, I ran it as administrator.  Actually tried it twice, once after rebooting, but neither time did it fix the problem.

I'll open a command prompt as administrator and try it again from there.  I'll let you know!

Message 6 of 6
tfjield
in reply to: Inv_kaos

That did it!

For some reason, right-clicking on RegAll.bat and selecting Run as Administrator did NOT fix the problem.

However, if I right click on cmd.exe and select Run as Administrator, then navigate to the \Program Files\Autodesk\Simulation 2013\ folder and run RegAll.bat, it fixed the problem.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report