Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
bjorn_fallqvist
530 Views, 6 Replies

Registration problem

I have a strange error that has occured twice in three days now. Suddenly, without any reason whatsoever I can't open Algor anymore. It just says that Algor is not registered correctly (see attached image).

I haven't had any problems at all with the registration, and then suddenly this pops out of the blue. The last time it happened, I opened one Algor window, and then when I tried to open the next, I got this error. There isn't any reason for it to happen since I hadn't done anything!

It seems to work by "repairing" the installation but having to do this every other day is very frustrating. Any ideas why this occurs?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
S.LI
in reply to: bjorn_fallqvist

Is it because of the beta version?

How's your 2011 version?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this response answers your concern, please mark it as "solved".
Message 3 of 7
bjorn_fallqvist
in reply to: S.LI

No, I stopped running the Beta version a few weeks back. This is the 2011 Pro edition with SP1.

Message 4 of 7
G.Barozzi

I have had the same problem some days ago.

Fresh install of Algor Simulation 2011 SP1 on a new machine. No beta version before this install.

The only "strange" thing I have done before having this trouble it was the installation of DivX Plus Converter.

In my case it happened only one time (until now).

Regards

G. Barozzi

Message 5 of 7
S.LI
in reply to: G.Barozzi

Hi, All,

Maybe you can try to post your installation-licensing problem at the following place.

They might provide more valuable help.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

BTW: please post the solution here if your problem get solved. thx.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this response answers your concern, please mark it as "solved".
Message 6 of 7
bjorn_fallqvist
in reply to: S.LI

It happened again right now. I'll post it in the licensing/registration forum.

Message 7 of 7
Tim.Nong

This issue happens when the registry of Algor is unregistered. The quick solution is, run "RegAll.bat" file in the install catalogue of Algor.

Hope it helps.

Tim
Simulation QA Engineer
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report