I'm getting related errors with the bearing load tool. The total reactions were less than i thought so i checked. When I viewed the results mode, Their were two sets of arrows, the ones going down were correct but there was a second set going up which I did not ask for! The second set were causing the error in reactions.
I suggest this tool be checked out.
I was not able to reproduce your problem, so I suggest that you send an archive of your model to technical support. If you cannot get it to them for some reason, you could post the archive to the forum. See "Create, Post, or Provide an Archive of your model" for all of the archiving details.
16 years experience with Simulation Mechanical
I wanted to move this post to a new thread since I believe it may be a slightly different issue. I was researching another issue and wanted to see if you were still having issues. One of the problems I have noted is related to the use of brick elements with midside nodes included in the element definition. This looks like a defect so if you are still having issues I would like to take a look at your model.
If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!