Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem accessing Simulation Mechanical in the Cloud

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
wvoet
361 Views, 2 Replies

Problem accessing Simulation Mechanical in the Cloud

I recently added Mechanical Simulation through the cloud to my subscription but I cannot access it.  After I open a part in Inventor, I click on the Environmens tab and then the optimization button.  After pressing the Optimization button I get an error message.

Requested Service Not Available

The Autodesk service you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

Please wait a few minutes and try again.

I have been trying all morning and get the same error.  Is there anythign I can do to get access to my new software?  I have an urgent project that I need this software for.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AstroJohnPE
in reply to: wvoet

Hi wvoet,

The Inventor Optimization has no relationship to Simulation Mechanical, so you should post your message to the Inventor discussion group where it is more likely to get some feedback.

Simulation Mechanical does have optimization capabilities for beam and plate elements, but they are not cloud based. The Simulation Mechanical Technology Preview (http://labs.autodesk.com/utilities/hydra) includes Parametric Design Studies (PDS) which is somewhat similar to Inventor Optimization, but PDS is not cloud based either.

Message 3 of 3
wvoet
in reply to: AstroJohnPE

Then I guess my question is, how do I access Mechanical Simulation in the Cloud?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report