Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pivot Lines in Algor Simulation Pro 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
pereav
349 Views, 1 Reply

Pivot Lines in Algor Simulation Pro 2011

So i have a very random question that I can't seem to figure out the solution for. I am trying to export an image of an FEA analysis I ran showing the fluid flow through a sort of kinked tube. I'm exporting the image to use on a poster for a research convetion. The problem I am running into is that I have these two annoying lines, red and green, that run perpendicular to each other right in the center of my model. I can't seem to turn them off or move them. How would I go about doing that? Thanks what ever help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
John_Holtz
in reply to: pereav

Those lines are on the silce plane, and are for rotating the slice plane. So make the slice plane invisible from the same area where you created the slice plane (where depends if you are using 2011 or older, or 2012).

John Holtz, P.E.

Global Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

If not provided already, be sure to indicate the version of Inventor Nastran you are using!

"The knowledge you seek is at knowledge.autodesk.com" - Confucius 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report