Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
654 Views, 2 Replies

No stress results

I have a simple part model on which I get the message "did not result in any stress results" when analyzing.  A model file is attached.  Can anyone duplicate this problem, or let me know of a setting problem?  I am using Alibre to generate the model and sending to Algor DesignCheck through the add on.  Never had this problem with numerous other parts I've modeled lately.

Thanks!  

PS-- please change the filename extension to .fem  as I had to make it .doc in order to upload it.  Why doesn't this board allow uploads of the files which it is about?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm not familiar with Algor DesignCheck, but I opened your file with Algor Simulation 2010 and the image attached is the result.  I did have to assign it a material though.  I chose A36 steel, but I would think any material would give a result.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the help.  I had to redraw the part; something got corrupted and it was not recongizing the material I had assigned.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report