Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MESH CONVERGENCE STUDY ERROR

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Leonel16
346 Views, 4 Replies

MESH CONVERGENCE STUDY ERROR

Hello Everyone,

Is anyone from here encountered the same error when trying to run MESH study as attached?

How to proceed? It seems after clicking OK, the analysis still run though but after some time it pops up an error again...Thanks

MESH CONVERGENCE.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Leonel,

It looks you are using a version of Windows 8, if you are using Windows 8.1 please note that Simulation Mechanical 2014 does not support that operating system. You will either need to upgrade to Simulation Mechanical 2015 or work on Windows 8.0 and below.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Andrew Sartorelli - Autodesk GmbH
Message 3 of 5

Hi Andrew,

Yes, Im using windows 8 but not 8.1 .

Should this will run fine on windows 8?

Thanks,

Leonel

Message 4 of 5

Yes, Simulation Mechanical 2014 should run fine on Window 8.0. After doing a little bit of research it looks like this may be cause by a material model, are any of the material models set to default? Could you also run a "Check Model" to see if that produces a more informative error message?

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Andrew Sartorelli - Autodesk GmbH
Message 5 of 5

Hi Andrew, i did run the check model and i dont have any error encountered. the material is came from my user library wherein customized values were set applicable to my materials. and by the way Im running linear static thermal stress analysis. Thanks, Leonel

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report