Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get Autodesk Simulation Training?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
384 Views, 2 Replies

How can I get Autodesk Simulation Training?

Does anybody know where to get advanced Algor training?  We just had an instructor at our office for the day, but he was unable to answer any questions beyond what is in the training book - turned out to be a waste of time and money.  I would consider myself an intermediate user who knows how to set up and run models, but I would like to gain confidence in the accuracy of my models and perhaps guidance in analyzing the results.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I found this link on this forum:

http://ascented.com/courseware-solutions/autodesk/courseware/Simulation.aspx

I'm trying to get a copy of these through my company. Until then I can't comment on their usefulness.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the reply.  I actually have this student guide.  It is very good for learning the basics, but it does not go into any advanced features and menus.  It does have a lot of good information and is worth the price.  I would like to find someone who has been using algor in academia or industry who is willing to teach a day class.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report