Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are the report pictures generated?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
andrewdroth
482 Views, 4 Replies

How are the report pictures generated?

I have a model with 14 presentation windows. Each window has a custom notation describing the results.

When the report is generated or refreshed the pictures are taken in a 800w x 600h aspect ration, and the view is zoomed in on the middle of the model.

The presentation window is zoomed out enough to show the entire model.

I've set the image setting in the application options to be 7" high by 6" wide in the application options.

How does simulation select, size, and order the report images? Is there a way to control this?

See attached pictures.

Andrew Roth
rothmech.com

YouTube IconLinkedIn Icon

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

bump

Message 3 of 5
JH-81
in reply to: JamesG99991010

Bump indeed^

What is the go with Simulation 'user' manual? It seems the most relevant information, such as how to include more images in your report is missing? I've been searching for quite a while now and cannot find this anywhere... please tell me its possible..??? 

Message 4 of 5
AstroJohnPE
in reply to: JH-81

Hi Jaan,

The command in the software that you are looking for is "Report > Setup > Configure".

The page in the documentation that you are looking for is titled "Configure Reports".

Message 5 of 5
DaveHarhay
in reply to: JH-81

I have attempted to use the reporting functions in the past and have given up. It is way simpler to make a template or several than to spend time on the reporting functions. You will find that it doesn't look very and is difficult to get what your company values in the report. It will get better.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report