Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help-can't click on Perform analysis button

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
680 Views, 3 Replies

Help-can't click on Perform analysis button

Hi,

I have a problem performing analysis on my model. I have input the necessary setttings and mesh the model. However after meshing it, the button to perform analysis is disabled and I can't click on it.

I have carried out the same steps on a different model and is able to perform simulation.

Could anyone help me out with this problem? Is it because there are too many surfaces? (I have attached the image of the model)

Thanks

vanessa

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
S.LI
in reply to: Anonymous

According to what you described here, my guess is there are some incomplete settings in your model. For example, is there any "red-cross"? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this response answers your concern, please mark it as "solved".
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hi,

As S.Li said, the button is greyed out when there are incomplete settings in the model. If you have made any custom drawn elements (like beams), try disabling them one by one to see which one is incomplete (when that particular part is suppressed, the button should become available again). Also, some analysis types require certain settings to be set up in analysis parameters (like Riks for example) while others have default settings and do not require setting up.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi,

I managed to deactivate the incomplete parts and run the simulation.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report