Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on Autodesk Simulation TV

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
MikeSmell_ADSK
673 Views, 5 Replies

Feedback on Autodesk Simulation TV

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to reach out to inform everyone about Autodesk Simulation TV, a new video learning resource that can be found on the SimSquad website.

http://autode.sk/HLhll2

For those of you who have watched Simulation TV, I would love to hear your feedback. If there are any specific topics you would like to see on Simulation TV, please feel free to post them in this topic and we will try our best to meet the needs of all of our viewers.

Thanks,

MIKE SMELL

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
madg1
in reply to: MikeSmell_ADSK

In the first step, you guys can take each element type (including rigid ,gap etc) and explain them with a simple example and what not you should do with those types.This helps very much.

madg1
ASIMM 2012
Message 3 of 6
Inv_kaos

Great idea, I had been watching the Simulation Rocks on youtube but nothing has been uploaded in a while. I will post back with any comments.
Please mark as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question or "Kudos" if you found it useful.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stew, AICP
Inventor Professional 2013, Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2013
Windows 7 x64 Core i7 32GB Ram FX2000
Message 4 of 6
COzcan

Hi Mike;

I wanted to ask how we can access the file sets mentioned in Autodesk Simulation TV(http://vp.telvue.com/player?id=T01885&video=59716). The short links (for example under Simulation for Consumer Electronics Part 3) http://bit.ly/OWrjI5 directs to Buzzsaw requiring login information.

I did apply for a Buzzsaw account and then I receive a message stating that either the file is missing, or I do not have the previlages to access. Are these files open to public?

Best...

Can

Can Ozcan
AKRO Engineering
can.ozcan@akroengineering.com | www.akroengineering.com
Message 5 of 6
MikeSmell_ADSK
in reply to: COzcan

Hello,

Please reach out to James Herzing - james.herzing@autodesk.com as he is the owner/manager of SIM TV. He will be able to point you in the proper direction.

Thanks,

Mike Smell
Technical Account Manager
MFG Named Accounts

DIRECT +1 412 997 5010

Autodesk, Inc.
285 Kappa Drive, Suite 250
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
www.autodesk.com<>

[Description: Description: Description: Email_Signature_Logobar]
Message 6 of 6
COzcan

Thank you Mike! 

Can Ozcan
AKRO Engineering
can.ozcan@akroengineering.com | www.akroengineering.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report