Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error No. 75 - Linear StressForm Load

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
BEC_Kevin
670 Views, 7 Replies

Error No. 75 - Linear StressForm Load

Hey guys...

Was working in a model just fine. I ran a solution and realized I had a surface constrained wrong. I changed the constraint, saved, and went to solve again. This error poped up:

Linear StressForm Load

Error No.: 75

Error Description: The specified Path/file name cannot be accessed or is invalid

Error Source: RichTextCtrl

Line Number: 1980

Options are Abort, Retry and Ignore. None of the options seem to do any help. My model is now unsolvable? This really throws me for a loop as I have not move or changed the name of the file. Infact, never closed Algor inbetween solves.

Any thoughts would really be great. Thanks in advance!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
S.LI
in reply to: BEC_Kevin

Did this happen in the same version Algor or two different versions?

If it's the same version, did you move/copy your original model? Maybe the path includes non-English characters or is too long.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this response answers your concern, please mark it as "solved".
Message 3 of 8
BEC_Kevin
in reply to: S.LI

Same version of algor used, infact, same open session. Never closed the model. The only thing that changed was the surface contact constraint, then went to solve again right after, which was when I recieved the error. Prior to that, I have successfully obtained a solution.

Message 4 of 8
S.LI

How about switching back to the "wrong settings" in your original model?

If the old setting works, it means something wrong in algor.

If it fails too, it means something else. Maybe you can backup your model, restart algor and try it again with both old and new settings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 8
BEC_Kevin
in reply to: S.LI

There seems to be no setting I can change to get it to work. I will be re-creating the file. Something got lost at some point? One of them errors that just can not be explained i suppose.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Message 6 of 8
S.LI

It seems a file-access-confliction issue.

This could be caused by system or software.

For example, the previous analysis is aborted in inappropriate ways.

If so, sometimes, you have to reboot the system to have files unlocked.

Message 7 of 8
zhuangs

You can right-click and "copy" the design scenario to a new one, and then run the new one to check whether the error is still there.

-Shoubing

@BEC_Kevin wrote:

There seems to be no setting I can change to get it to work. I will be re-creating the file. Something got lost at some point? One of them errors that just can not be explained i suppose.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Message 8 of 8
BEC_Kevin
in reply to: zhuangs

I will have to keep that in mind for next time!

I re-created the scenario and had no issues the second time around.

Thanks again all for your thoughts!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report