Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Saved Presentations when copying Design Scenerio

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
andrewdroth
258 Views, 0 Replies

Copy Saved Presentations when copying Design Scenerio

I've created a design scenerio and saved presentations in the results tab with specific elements hidden. Now I'd like to copy the design scenerio and have those saved presentation come with it.

When I do the copy, with the presentations saved with model, they do not copy. When I copy the design scenerio with the presentaions sved to system, they show up, but the elements I had hidden are shown.

The purpose of the saved presentatons are for taking screenshots for the report. There are three diferent types of components in the model and each have a different allowable stress. to make it more complicated, each component has a different allowbable stress dependant on where the elements are (Near discontinuities for example).

So I need to take a screen shot showing the allowable stress is met in each case (12 in total) and I need to do this for multiple design scenerios of the same model with different loading. Idealy I would create my base design scenerio, run it, create the saved presentations, then copy the design scenerio, run the new design scenerio and have the saved presentations show up with the previously hidden elemnts hidded accordingly in each instance.

I can't be the only person struggling with automating the reporting of results. What are your workflows? Is there a way to do what I'm trying to accomplish? 

Andrew Roth
rothmech.com

YouTube IconLinkedIn Icon

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report