Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 360 2014 ... disconnect the cloud

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
entropymaxx
373 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 360 2014 ... disconnect the cloud

Hi,
I'm testing the software Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 360 2014 .... I "must" make the analysis on cloud but my workstation is faster! Can I make my analysis in local? How can to disconnect the cloud?

very thanks

mir

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
entropymaxx
in reply to: entropymaxx

where I can to decide if I want to make local analysis or cloud analysis?

Message 3 of 4

Hi mir,

First of all, I have only used 360 as trial, and at that time(and perhaps now still), there was no local solve option yet, so all of this is just my guess.

Go to Tools > Application Options > Analysis and uncheck Automate Analysis. Set up your analysis as usual. When you click on Run Simulation, the analysis window will open. Here, you will have to choose your target computer for running the analysis. I suppose if you have an option for a local solve, it would be here in the drop down list.

Regards

Ilyas

Message 4 of 4
KubliJ
in reply to: entropymaxx

Hi Mir,

There are two version of Simulation Mechanical 360, one with cloud only solve, and another that allows local solve.  Depending on which version you have will depend on if you can perform the local solve.  Ilayas workflow is correct for being able to select Local Solve or Cloud solve.

Thanks,

James

James Kubli, P.E.

Please marked this as solved if your question has been answered.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report