Simulation Mechanical Forums (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Simulation Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Simulation Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing Autodesk Simulation 2014

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
TBasich
908 Views, 4 Replies

Announcing Autodesk Simulation 2014

2014 versions of Autodesk Simulation Software (Mechanical, CFD, Moldflow, Robot Structural, DFM) have been released. Make sure to log on to the Autodesk subscription center to download the latest and greatest simulation tools from Autodesk.

Teresa Basich
Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DonaldR.Culp7481
in reply to: TBasich

Is there a link that describes "what's new"?

Spoiler

Message 3 of 5
brandinir
in reply to: TBasich

Is there still going to be a Multiphysics product version available in the new 2014 Autodesk Simulation software range?

Message 4 of 5

Hi Donald,

There is a video in Simulation TV on what's new in the 2014 release.

If you like to read, here's the what's new inside the wikihelp.

Regards

Ilyas

Message 5 of 5
AstroJohnPE
in reply to: brandinir

Hi,

My understanding is that the fluid flow analysis within the Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics has been removed. However, customers with a current subscription and a Multiphysics package can download and install Autodesk CFD. Autodesk CFD is the former CFDesign by Blue Ridge Numerics. Note that there is a separate forum for Autodesk CFD. Perhaps there are some discussions on that message board related to this topic.

If you do not have Multiphysics but are interested in upgrading or purchasing it, then please talk to your vendor or account rep. I do not know how they are bundling the software, but I bet that they will know (at least they should know by now!).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report