Helius PFA Forum (Read-Only)
Welcome to Autodesk’s Helius PFA Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Helius PFA topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program won't start

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
452 Views, 1 Reply

Program won't start

I installed autodesk simulation composite analysis, but every time i try to start the program, i get this message: "No supported ANSYS versions were found on this machine. ANSYS versions are searched for via the environment variables, ANSYS145_DIR, etc.
Would you like to use the default paths for the ANSYS installations?"
When I click OK a window flashes on the screen and then disappears, and nothing else happens.
If anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it, I already tried reinstalling it, but it wouldn't let me because you can only install a program once per account, I guess
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dean.rose
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Lighteninghedgehog,

I would like to know what version of Ansys you have installed on your machine. Normally when the installer displays the message "No supported Ansys versions were found on this machine..." means there was not a supported version installed. Some of the versions like 15.0 are not currently supported with Simulation Composite 2014. I would be glad to investigate further if you could provide the version information.

Thank you,

Dean

Dean Rose

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report