Discussion Groups

Simulation CFD

tuhin

Unable to connect to the selected server computer

294 Views, 3 Replies
10-20-2013 10:19 AM

I was getting an error while solving any problem using Autodesk Simulation CFD 2013. The error message shows " Unable to connect to the selected Server Computer". I am attaching the screenshot for your reference. Thanks for your supportcfd.png

Please use plain text.
Product Support
wildej

Re: Unable to connect to the selected server computer

10-21-2013 02:42 AM in reply to: tuhin

Hi,

Are you running from a file stored on your local hard-drive? If not it can cause this issue.

Seems like a silyl question as I know that is one of our example models which get installed locally but just incase.

Also right click on the CFD installation folder in win explorer, go to Properties and Security. Ensure that the 'user' account has full access.

Kind regards,

Jon

Jon Wilde
Please use plain text.
jsk0001

04-22-2014 06:49 PM in reply to: tuhin

I am currently having the same issue.  I have my file located on the local hard drive, and the installation location has all the correct permissions.  Is there anything else that I can try?

As a side note, it has been a little over a year since I have used Simulation CFD, and it worked previously.  I'm not sure what has changed.

Please use plain text.
dhalls001

06-11-2014 07:23 PM in reply to: jsk0001

I am having the same issue on my computer. Hovever it was working about 10 minutes earlier.

I have tried restarting with no avail.

Please use plain text.