Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Contact Technical Support?

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Royce_adsk
8607 Views, 10 Replies

How to Contact Technical Support?

Contact Support - All forms of helps from account management, login, install, license, to Technical.

How to get Web support

How to get Phone support (Schedule a Call)

Your most efficient way of reaching the team is by creating a Schedule a Call request.

Reminder that web and phone support are only for those that are on active subscription.  Subscription users are welcome to contact technical support for any sort of How-To, Troubleshooting, or even to discuss future projects to make sure you start in the right direction before you begin working. We are here to help!

The Forum:

For those that correctly use their accounts that have subscription tied to them in the forum, we have the options to escalate those cases to our case management system.  That means that if you don't get your answer here it will get to technical support!

Best Regards,

Autodesk CFD Tech Support Team

Royce.Abel
Technical Support Manager

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Royce_adsk
in reply to: Royce_adsk

Please provide any feedback positive or negative on your experiences working with a technical support rep, the support platform, the autodesk support phone system, or anything that you would like!

Royce.Abel

Message 3 of 11
mike.stroup

Support has always ben great...

specially Apolo, Todd and Royce!!

Thumbs up!

Message 4 of 11
jplofaso

I have tried to submit a case specifically for CFD but the pulldown for the product selection does not work. I can not enter the product either. Without it, my case will not submit.

Message 5 of 11
nrizk

The instructions shown for creating a new case, in step 2 states; ..."Request Support."... However, the actual web site does not have a "Request Support" function. Do you have instructions that actually match the functionality of the web site?

Message 6 of 11
Royce_adsk
in reply to: nrizk

Hi nrizk,

It can be a bit confusing, but that solution is correct.  The reason being is that all standard end users of software in a companies support contract default to not having phone and web support access.

It is up to the contract manager/software coordinator at your company to assign various privaliages to their users.

Find your Contract Manager/Software Coordinator:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17854321&linkID=1683120

Edit Permissions - Done by contract manager or software coordinator:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18159135&linkID=9240617

Great Question!

Royce

Royce.Abel

Message 7 of 11
c3110765

How does one obtain a subscription to Autodesk? I am extremely interested in obtaining web or phone support, in the interest of better conducting a research thesis I am presently undertaking. I have already got a student licence to both Revit and Simulation CFD.

Kind Regards,

Ron

Message 8 of 11

The phone link in the very first post says it no longer exists.  The web link in that post takes me to a general product page, and I still haven't found my way to the subscription center to log a request and upload a file.  I tried to go to the "Find your Contract Manager/Software Coordinator"  , but that link takes me to yet another web page that states the page I'm looking for no longer exists.

Is there any tech support that can help us find tech support?   LOL...

Message 9 of 11

Hi John,

Those links should now be fixed.  We recently updated our backend which apparently is breaking many of our old links.

Bummer,

Royce

Royce.Abel

Message 10 of 11
nk583

Will these links get updated anytime soon?

Message 11 of 11
ucbqsr2

Hi, I have installed CFD Autodesk 2021 and I need to export the .fbx file from CFD Autodesk. The previous version of CFD Autodesk 2019 had a plugin called Autodesk CFD Showcase Exporter 3.0 but it isn't working with the 2021 version. I would like to know how we can export the fbx from the 2021 version. If there is an updated plugin please let me know. I am trying to work on the results from CFD to other software. I appreciate your time and help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report