Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export files from Autodesk Simulation CFD to Multiphysics

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mikel_29_mikel
540 Views, 3 Replies

Export files from Autodesk Simulation CFD to Multiphysics

Hi everybody!!

I have a problem. I have a boiler and then I did a flow and thermal analysis in CFD. The other day I saw that Autodesk did a project called Project Hydra. This project mixes the analysis of CFD in Multiphysics and in this do an analysis of forces with temperatures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtEAotyiM4A

But I don't get to do the same in version of 2013 because this posibility is unavailable. Can somebody help me and say me how I have to do this??

Thank you!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi, I'm don't know a way to do it in the 2013 version. But if you have subscription, you can upgrade to the 2014 version where the feature is available. The Tech Previews you see from Autodesk labs, such as Project Hydra, are usually implemented in the next version, if everything goes well that is.

Regards

Ilyas

Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your answer, but the problem is that I am student and my license is free (Student Version). The other day I checked Education Community and the one version is 2013, 2014 isn't available.

To do a subcription, how it is?? Do you have to pay??

Regards and thanks!!

Message 4 of 4

Subscription is for the commercial licenses. I guess you will have to wait for the student licenses to offer the 2014 version, perhaps someone from Autodesk can hint us on when that may be. In the meantime, you should be able to use the fluid flow and thermal analysis inside multiphysics. Though it might not be as robust, it will still come up with good results.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report