Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Review Center

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
pwilkins
559 Views, 3 Replies

Design Review Center

I am having a couple of issues with capturing summary images. 

1) For example, if there are 3 designs within my design study and I "Capture Summary Image" on design 2, there are then 3 images in the Decision Center, like there should be.  After a "Update all Images" click, I have 3 updated images, like I should.  However, not all the images show the same thing.  I have a box within a compartment.  The image on which I performed "Capture Summary Image" is what I wanted, an ISO view of the box (shaded with thermal gradient) minus the surrounding compartment.  But in the other two summary images a thermal ISO view is shown of the compartment, which is hiding the box of interest.

2) If I change my viewport to 2 or 4 panes, the images in each pane are an extreme close-up.  When I try to zoom out (middle mouse button) or perform a "Zoom to fit", all the images disappear.

Are these things that need to be refined in software updates or am I doing something wrong here?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
derrek.cooper
in reply to: pwilkins

1. This can happen depending on the geometry. We try hard to keep the associativity of the views in check, but depending on what sort of booleans happen on the geometry, we can lose those settings. You can go into the individual setting and change the display and then "lock" the view to keep it that way.

2. the extreme zoom seems to be a bug. When you hit home, they should center on the screen.

What version are you running?

Derrek Cooper
Director, Inventor Products
Message 3 of 4
pwilkins
in reply to: derrek.cooper

I am running Autodesk Simulation CFD 2012.

Regarding the zoom issue, where is the "home" button?

Message 4 of 4
derrek.cooper
in reply to: pwilkins

cube.jpg

Derrek Cooper
Director, Inventor Products

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums