Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete results summary file

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
valdas
457 Views, 6 Replies

Complete results summary file

Hi,

I would like to know is there any possibility to get something like simulation result summary file. There is Summary file in ribbon, but what it gives is not exacly what im looking for.

For example is there a way to get results with snapshots, plots and so on, in user friendly file format, like .doc, .pdf, o html.

I am looking for something similar to Report file from Autodesk Inventor simulation module, there you get html file with snapshots, max forces and so on.

As far as I can see all documentation is only posible to create manualy from snapshots you make, plots, graphs and so on, is that right?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Jon.Wilde
in reply to: valdas

Yes this is right, there is no other reporting at present.

There is a powerpoint addin which allows embedding vtfx's which might be useful?

Regards,

Jon

Message 3 of 7
valdas
in reply to: Jon.Wilde

Thank you for the answer.

I get error when trying plug-in on Word and I press Insert button:

Run-time error '4218'

Type mismatch

On power point I get this error:

Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)':

Method 'AddOLEObject' of object 'Shapes' failed

How could I fix that? I am using MS Office 2010

Message 4 of 7
Jon.Wilde
in reply to: valdas

Hi,

This addin is for Powerpoint only, try that and it should work OK.

Message 5 of 7
DelNegro
in reply to: Jon.Wilde

Jon, Is the PowerPoint add-in still available? If not, is there a new solution to showing .vtfx files?
Message 6 of 7
DelNegro
in reply to: DelNegro

n/m. I found it. I was looking under c:\Autodesk and it was under c:\programs files\Autodesk...
Message 7 of 7
DelNegro
in reply to: DelNegro

I followed the installation instructions and I get the error "GLviewer 3D Plugin is not installed. GLview PowerPoint Add-In will not be enabled unless this is the case." Is there another file I need to install?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report