I have queries and require understanding with "ASIM CFD 2014" on following issues, pls aid me:
1. Can I use multiple solvers for 1 DSE ? If yes how many ?
2. If I have 1 set of DSE+SOLVER and looking forward to buy 1 more solver, will I get Product key/Serial no./License file - ?
3. If solver has seperate license---How can I install Solver alone seperately ?
4. In Windows server 2008 HPC : "Only solver" can be installed, pls provide me a solution - "how can I work with DSE+SOLVER" in this scenario ?
Has queries regarding SOLVERS are not available in-deptht, this thread will be beneficial to all the end-users hopefully,
Solved! Go to Solution.
1. Yes you can have any number /combination of DSE and Solver licenses. There isn't a limit to the solvers per DSE license
2. Yes, for each product you purchase (DSE or Solver) you will get a serial/license for each, such that if you had 1 DSE and 3 solvers, you would have a license that reflected that
3. There isn't a method of installing just the solvers, you would use the normal installation and then it would just leverage the solvers on that machine if you weren't using the interface (DSE)
4. See #3
Yes its crisp & clear.
If I am not wrong, "use same installation package and enter (serial + product key) for solver to install solver seperately- similarly for DSE"