Community
CFD Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s CFD Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular CFD topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All those missed webinars!

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
OmkarJ
463 Views, 6 Replies

All those missed webinars!

Every time a webinar is announced I look at  the time, hoping it to be different, only to get dissapointed!  The webinar starts exactly at a time the offices close here in Britain (at least in summer time, 4 pm GMT = 5 pm BST). I know the time is decided  considering all time zones in most reasonable way possible, but many here can not participate since they are travelling home when the webinar starts. Staying a bit late is not always an option for those who work for smaller companies, since offices close at scheduled times. 

In case if it is already not under consideration, may I suggest having a sticky thread (or a link etc) for all these webinars so that those who couldn't attend it live can also gain from it?

Thanks
Omkar

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
apolo_vanderberg
in reply to: OmkarJ

Omkar,

Thanks for the input - any of the webinars done thus far do get posted to YouTube such that you should be able to find them

Here's a link to the Autodesk Playlist that has all of the links thus far

Simulation Support Hangouts

Message 3 of 7
OmkarJ
in reply to: apolo_vanderberg

Thanks Apolo, didn't know this. This is exactly what I wanted! 

Cheers

Message 4 of 7
Jon.Wilde

I would also add that they have all been at 4pm BST so far 🙂

Message 5 of 7
OmkarJ
in reply to: Jon.Wilde
Message 6 of 7
Jon.Wilde

I think we need to check the descriptions, looks incorrect. They have all been at 4pm for me and I am in Brighton in the UK 🙂

Message 7 of 7
OmkarJ
in reply to: Jon.Wilde

Yes it looks like the GMT needs to be corrected to 3 PM...

time-zone.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report