Community
Maya Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with render/playblast (Maya 2013)?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
857 Views, 4 Replies

Help with render/playblast (Maya 2013)?

Hi there, I've just begun studies on autodesk maya. About half a year in now. But I just can't seem to get a perfect quality playblast, I also hear batch render is also an option. Please leave which you prefer and how you would set it up.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
n8skow
in reply to:

Not sure what you mean by 'perfect quality'...

What is it you are trying to do exactly?

Playblasts are generally low-rez/low-quality for speed reasons...

Message 3 of 5
in reply to:

Thanks for the reply,Doesn't have to be 'perfect' just can't seem to get a nice clear crisp image output, I currently have render setting set as such - Jpeg, 4K square, 72.0 pixelsP/inch & the other tab set on production quality. Many people telling me to use batch render which I'm not to familiar with, if youb could just point me in the right direction that'd be a lif saver. Main issue is jagged lines, expessioally on text, also been told to use metal ray, but I don't even have that option in my render settings. Only in this specific project though.
Message 4 of 5
n8skow
in reply to:

Playblast just screencaptures your animation from the viewport - typically used to checked the the timing and composition of an animation. It sounds like you are wanting to do an actual render - which you could initatiate from the batch renderer...

http://help.autodesk.com/view/MAYAUL/2015/ENU/?guid=GUID-8A51B291-706A-434F-B97D-A3720A525E24

Message 5 of 5
rahulrohilla
in reply to:

Hi

If want to to a batch render there is the path 

Check the image you will be able to do batch render.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report