Community
Maya Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch rendering in Mental Ray STUCK!!

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
1301 Views, 0 Replies

Batch rendering in Mental Ray STUCK!!

Hi Guys!  I desperately need help !!

I'm working on a scene from 3 months and now i have to render it trough batch render, i need to split the various part that compose the scene, so i used a set of contribution maps,but  i ' ve encountered a series of problems that, i'm not sure it's all about using contribtion maps, are driving me crazy.

First : rendering in window do not generate correct passes or take account of the contribution map, that means: wacthing in the viewer after the rendering the passes looks all the same .

Second: when batch rendering the progress for the first frame stops at 25 % and get stuck there everytime.

Third : i ran a diagnostic tool and decided to convert all my textures in map format to speed up the render, to delete unused nodes and clean up scene after that the batch render doesn't render at all and in the prompt window the only thing it shows are strange job name referring to memory debugging that progressively increase occupied memory without starting the actual render 

i have 32 gb of memory , and run maya batch from prompt. i have no idea how to resolve this problem 

I thought it was the scene size or the texture size but all my texture occupies about 500 Mb .

Please help me cause i worked so much on this and i don't want to lose everything !

Thank you very much !!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report