Announcements
The Scaleform forum is now read-only. Please head to the Gamedev site for product support.
Scaleform Forum (Read Only)
Scaleform enables developers to leverage the power of the Adobe® Flash® tool set to create powerful user interface environments for video games.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's happen about SF Unity Development Team?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wesleyhuang
449 Views, 3 Replies

In the past few months have not seen any updates and responses.

Recently there are a lot of very important issues can't get answer.......

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: wesleyhuang

Hi @wesleyhuang,

Thank you for your post! Could you further explain what you would like to know about Scaleform Unity Development? Where have you been expecting responses, on the the Scaleform/Unity Development board? Any further details would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 4
wesleyhuang
in reply to: jessica.t

hello,Jessica

Thanks your response,

Our team is currently expected to several issues need Scaleform team help to solve.

1. When I upgrade to Unity 4.5 on Max Osx, Can't run the editor,unity editor will  crash(PC、iOS、Android is Fine)

2.Some Android device create SWF from Scaleform SFManager ,the movieID is negative number, so,when i Destroy The SWF ,because the          issue will make the  APP crash.(Ex: Samsung S5、HTC M8),LG G2 is Fine.

hope you can transmit these question to Scaleform Unity Plugin team,

Thanks a lot

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: wesleyhuang

Hi Wesley,

Apologies for the delay! I just received word that you should email gameware @ autodesk dot com for direct assistance. Your question is quite specific and this would be the best route to find the answer that you need. Thank you very much!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report